Anet is a producer and seller as well who produce and sells 3D printers, 3D printing accessories, and 3D printing filaments.
An exceptional product Anet A8 with included filament by Anet comes with sample filament so that you may have trials and start printing right out of the box.
This company is research and develop technologies independently and they have a complete and independent facility.
An Anet A8 is an advanced product which could be used in several professional sectors including teaching practice, medical and health, architecture designing, handicrafts designing and other fields. This product is very much efficient that saves production and labor cost.
The Anet A8 is a beneficial and very affordable 3D printer, especially for learners and beginners in designing field.
This 3D printer is able to print a variety of filaments and is made of instinctively with a user-friendly interface.
This product comes unassembled with a manual guide and video for the detailed instructions on how to assemble a product.
A variant namely Prusa i3 which is solid and capable and because of this Anet A8 is a very popular model. It has many customize options and this is one of a reason for its popularity.
You can start your experience of 3D printing technology with this device.
It has large customers views because of its uniqueness, many of those customers are first time buyer of a 3D printer. Its price tag makes it most favorite to consumers.
Although the price is reasonable, manufacturers did not compromise on its the quality. It has large space to print complex and large objects.
An Anet A8 kit includes a multipurpose extrude along with a heated plate which makes it proficient to print a diverse selection of filaments.
This masterpiece has designed according to the new users’ ability to perform and it is easy to handle so that new customers can enjoy working with it.
Many of its parts like boards are pre-labeled so that you would know what you need to do. Assembly steps are very easy to follow. This 3D printer can be used independently by GCODE file or micro SD card.
It has a slot for micro SD card so that you can start printing without having windows or Linux, just by inserting SD card.
- Accuracy: 12 x 12 x 4 Microns
- Layer resolution: 100 – 400 Microns
- Feeder system: Direct
- Extruder type: Single
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Extruder temperature: Max 500 °F / 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature: Max 205 °F / 96 °C
- Max print speed: 50 mm/s
- Frame: Acrylic
- Heated plate leveling: Manual
- Print plate details: Aluminum
- Display: LCD
- Firmware: Open-source
- Connectivity/ Data Input: Micro SDcard, USB cable
There is no built-in filament sensor available with the kit and no options of a closed print chamber, print recovery, temperature-controlled print chamber.
Frame Material: Acrylic or Aluminum Composite (Aluminum surface with plastic structure)
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
Print Size: 220x220x240mm
Nozzle Temp: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood Poly, PVA, PP, Nylon,
Luminescent Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Dimensions and weight
- Outer dimensions: 19.6 x 15.7 x 17.7 inches
- Outer dimensions: 498 x 398 x 450 mm
- Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Slicing: Cura, Repetier-Host
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
How Anet A8 works?
You must have worked with the printer before, but this 3D printer is different to work with and you will have a different experience with it. its working is different, this model is different and obviously, the output is also different.
This is not traditional printer where you input a command and get printed copy of your report or picture. With 3D printer, you input a command and it creates an object of your digital file or design you made on your computer or either you have it in micro SD card. Here are some steps to work on Anet A8
- According to the material being used in printing, pre-heat Anet A8 printer.
(Quick Setting> Pre-heat PLA/ABS)
- Next step is to insert a filament into the extruder hole. This may take some time for the new learner and to get master in this step.
- If you are not using your computer and any windows OS so you may insert a micro SD card and then select an object from SD card’s file. Simply going to SD Card > Print a file
- Get the printer on pre-heat once again and start printing.
- There is a PTFE pipe inside a tiny screw. Extruder pulls the filament to this screw so that it could start heated and filament (material) has to melt at a certain point whichever is required for certain object. It is called nozzle where this material is melt.
- Then Printer moves on three axis that is XYZ axis and put melted filament layer after layer onto a heated build plate.
- The screen will show 100% when the printing is finished and the printer will be stopped.