One of the best and prestigious brands of desktop 3D printers for current times is XYZprinting. Its position in the market tells us about a number of customers they have. XYZprinting claims itself a market leader for 3D printers.
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3 in 1 Wireless has the maxbuilta body of 7.8” x 7.8” x 7.5” including three main functions and they are 3D scanners, laser Engraver,anda 3D printer.
It is an easy and enjoyable experience to unpack XYZprinting’s da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3 in 1 Wireless 3D printer.
The company’s sales satisfy its customer’s needs, start from the packaging of the desktop 3D printer. XYZprinting takes care of the box’s safety in which they are shipped 3D printers.
The parts and components are packed safely and shipped with all safety instructions.
Core features of XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3 in 1 Wireless 3D printer
- This XYZprinting 3D printer is capable to support open 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.
- It is designed with an aluminum print bed which helps to distribute even heat and decrease the chances of any mishap.
- User-friendly interface and system are easy to set up; it is created with special knobs and screws. It has detection software that guides the right direction
- It has a build in sensor that detects when the filament needs to be replaced.
- XYZprinting manufactures their devices s per international standards. da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3 in 1 Wireless 3D printer also meets these standards.
- If you have finished the scanning and then realize any editing so not to worry now because ofXYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3 in 1 Wireless 3D printer has fully editable software that can even edit the finished scan items.
- Its 3D scanner has the dual-laser technology and multifunction which help to capture the desired object without noise. An automatic imaging takes up to five minutes only.
- XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3 in 1 Wireless 3D printer has upgradeable laser engraver module which is useful to inscribe the creative design on a variety of materials like paper, cardboard, leather, wooden
Product Dimension 18.4 x 20 x 22 inch
Package Dimension 22.1 x 23.3 x 27.6
Gross Weight 27.5 kg
Print Technology Fused Filament Fabrication FFF
Print Dimension 200x200x190mm
Layer thickness Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns)
Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns)
Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns)
Ultra-Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
Nozzle Diameter 0.4 mm
Print Material ABS/PLA
Display Screen 2.6” FSTN LCM
Language Multi Language
Connectivity USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi
Print Software XYZware Pro
File Format .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
Win 7/ Win 8 / Mac OS X 10.8 and above
Note: A graphics card doesn’t the support OpenGL 2.1
a4GB+ DRAM (for PC), minimum i3 intel
64-bit compatible Macs with a 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Scan Technology Slit Laser Triangulation
Scan Resolution 1.18×1.18” – 5.9×5.9”
Scan Resolution 2140 points/cm2
Scan Accuracy 0.25mm
Scan Software XYZscan
Laser engraver module
Engraving area 20cm x 20cm
Output Power 350mW ± 10％
File Types JPG/PNG/GIF/BM
Laser Software XYZware Pro
Built-in Laser 3D Scanner
Da Vinci1.0 Pro 3 in 1 wireless 3D printer’s The3D scanner has Dual-head laser scanning function that is suggestively delicate the scanning accuracy. Its rotating platform captures a 3D image in 360degree.
There isTwo built-in HD (2 MP) laser lens which helps to express and imitate four-dimensional images. By the XYZscan software, a 3D model will be generated in seven minutes.
It can help the user to be a good 3D design professional. Following are some important function of da Vinci 1. Pro 3 in 1 wireless 3D printer’s scanner that makes this device outstand among other brands.
Edit Finished Scans
Scanning files that have finished are editable. You can scale the file, reposition it and use different post-scan software to give your print objects a fine look as per your style.
The 3D scanner has multiple functions. It can scan the model with different angles and combine them into one picture or object to give the best possible outcome.
Dual-Laser Scanning Technology
This Dual-laser scanning technology helpsnoise-free scanning of every single detail of an object.
The scanning platform rotates on 360 degrees automatically.
It takes five minutes only in automatic imaging.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3 in 1 wireless 3 D printer has an add-on option of laser engraver that will allow you to choose engraver your creative designs and use different materials such as wood, leather, and cardboard.