XYZprinting’s Da Vinci Series is one of the best and affordable 3D printers among other competitors of its market.
The 3D printers of Da Vici series are unbeatable and hard to fail. Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer under this price tag is not only approachable but also any 3D printer has never been so easy to afford like Da Vinci 1. 3D printer.
It has almost everything you wish to have in your 3D printer.
It’s Build volume of 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches, is 75% bigger and it can print big objects unlike the other 3D printers of its class. It is completely assembled and you can just plug and start your 3D printing experience. There is no need to assemble any part or component.
It has an easy function to install the filament cartridge and it could easily be refilled. Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer is different because of some unique user safety features.
This 3D printer is simple and affordable and most users recommend it because of some exciting specifications and core features which you will find below.
Core Features of Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer
- XYZprinting has a big community for its Da Vinci 3D printers versions. A new user can share, create and print with the help of XYZ world community. There are more than thousand objects or products available that have been shared or created by the community.
- The filaments are available in thirteen different colors. It is an easy process to install filament cartridge. XYZ printing Filament Cartridges are made as per the standards and also tested to make sure that there should not be any noise or disturbance in colors. These steps have been taken up during the manufacturing process to ensure the perfect outcome every time.
- It has smart automatic software that could also be upgraded.
- Da Vinci0 3D printer also has a detector which helps to analyze print bed distance and help to level it correctly.
- Nozzle cleaning system is automatic.
- It is designed as a closed system that ensures the control of heat temperature. As it is closed so there is no chance of heat exposure in the working area
Printer technology FFF
Print Material ABS, PLA
Min layer height 100 microns
Max layer height 400 microns
Printing speed 150 mm/s
Layer thickness 100-400 microns
Calibration system Three-knob
Open source No
Heated platform Yes
Filament Diameter 1.75
This easy to set up 3D printer under 500 has made its space in the market and customers mind. More than thirteen vivid-colors filaments will provide you peace of mind by its easy installation and refill process.
If you have children in your home and they are excited about Da Vinic 1.0 3D printer, they must want to use it. you can allow your children to use it under your supervision.
This device is completely closed structured and while you are printing an object there is no way to expose heat temperature. High heat temperature during printing is obviously an unwanted thing by any user.
This device is designed in a way that can ease users. You cannot move a filament not even accidentally because the box is shaped in a way that the filament is safe inside
Print Speed and Quality
Fused Filament Fabrication is the printing technology which is using in Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer. This technology is effective for efficient printing speed which is 150mm per hour. Nevertheless, printing speed also depends on the design you have commanded to print.
Print quality is not too bad neither too efficient but the results are fine and it could be usable in the school of arts for students projects as well as in the home for children assignments preparation.
XYZprinting follows the strategy to bind customers to its own products when you buy any of its 3D printers. An industry and standard programming language G-Code which is not being used by XYZprinting which makes it compulsory for the customer to have an in-house slicer.
Despite the fact that it is not a very cool thing for any buyer but it is not that hard to compromise on this fact. The 3D slicer ofXYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 is easy to use the software. It is also easy to understand. It has most of the functions which are important and you will like to have in your 3D printer.
ABS and PLA filament
The XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 is compatible to print with 1.75mm with both ABS and PLA filament. PLA is good and it produces less temperature but in this regard, you have to be focused on temperature settings. There are two main setups this device has to prevent heat. One is a heated plate and another is the device’s closet structure that helps to cool down the sides of the 3D object.