In the marketplace of 3d printers, some companies have run as quickly as Monoprice. It is the upgraded and improved version of maker select 3d printer in size and consistency.
Monoprice maker select plus 3d printer overview:
If you have never used 3d printing, there are many reasonable options like never before. Monoprice maker select plus is a very low-cost printer and comes with full set up and ready to print.
It has merged control box and a smaller footprint. This printer allows making high-quality prints. This printer is not a kit, but it is the best starting point.
Maker select plus 3d printer specification:
- Model: 15711
- Build area: 7.9″x 7.9″x 7.1″ (200 x 200 x 180mm)
- Extruder quality: single extruder
- Travel speed: 10-70 mm/sec
- Print speed: 10-70 mm/sec
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Print technology: fused filament fabrication (FFF)
- Weight: 22lbs. (10kgs)
- Connectivity: SD card, USB port
- Supported print material: PLA, ABS, PVA, hips, and wood, flex conductive
- Input voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60hz,3.5a
- Printer frame dimensions: 15.7″x 16.1″ x 1.57″ (400 x 410 x 400mm)
- Cura input formats: STL, OBJ, DAE, AMF.
- Cura output formats: Gcode
- Slicer software: curawanhao edition 16.01
- Layer resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Positioning accuracy: x 0.012mm, y 0.012mm, z 0.004mm
Included with the maker select plus 3d printer:
Things you will receive in the box are:
Maker select plus 3d printer
- SD card
- USB cable
- Spool holder
- Ptfe tube
- Spool stand
- Print bed mat
- Hex key set
- Hex bolts
- 10m pla filament
- Cable ties
- Ac power cord
- User’s manual
This company not only offers 1-year replacement warranty but offers 30-days money back guarantee too.